Ecuadorian Shade Leaf | Seco Wrapper…
Now Only $48.99 / LB
Ecuadorian Shade Leaf is mild, thin, and smooth! This is a popular strain that is very similar to the Connecticut Wrapper form of shade leaf yet it is darker and thicker in comparison. It looks like a cross of the Connecticut Shade and Havana leaves.
- Ecuadorian Shade Leaf Wrappers are heralded in the cigar manufacturing leaf as a premiere wrapper leaf.
- Light & Large, RYO smokers will be happy as these are very easy to roll with. The Ecuadorian Seco Shade Leaf wrappers are much larger than they appear in the photos!
- Ecuadorian Shade Leaf arrives tied in hands, ready to be processed like any wrapper grade leaf.
- Be sure to use care when handling shade grown tobacco as it is more fragile than sun grown leaf (Maduro or Oscuro for example).
- Ecuadorian Shade Leaf is grown in a consistently cloudy environment in the hills of Ecuador. The clouds diffuse the light similar to the way a shade tent would be used to grow shade leaf in Connecticut… except it does it naturally!
Preparing the Ecuadorian Shade Leaf Wrapper for use:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.
Interested in purchasing a quantity of Ecuadorian Shade Leaf Wrapper [Seco] at the incredible prices listed below?
Contact us to set up your order now.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING: