Dark Fire Cured Fronto Leaf Tobacco Scraps…
Our Dark Fire Cured Tobacco Leaf Scrap leaf is the darkest leaf scrap that we offer. This dark fire cured leaf scrap has a very pungent and smoky smell / flavor due to the specialized fire curing process that uses large, gentle fires to cure the tobacco to perfection.
- These Dark Fire Cured Leaf Scraps have a deep dark brown color, similar to our CT Maduro broadleaf wrappers.
- Our Dark Fire Cured Tobacco Leaf Scrap arrives with a very strong, smokey scent that might even overpower the smell of other tobacco leaves.
- This dark fire cured fronto leaf is traditionally used to make chewing tobacco, snuff, snus, and pipe blends.
- Some of our customers have enjoyed this leaf in a hookah blend.
- Scrap prices vary depending on supply throughout the year.
Please Note: Tobacco scrap quality leaves by the pound accumulate during the daily grind of moving and packing our whole leaf tobacco. By definition this tobacco is of INFERIOR quality, in comparison to our regular grade tobacco selection which allows us to keep the price as low as possible. Tobacco leaf scraps have often been dropped on the floor, broken up into small pieces, discolored, dirty, have stems, etc.. Please keep this in mind when purchasing our tobacco leaf scraps.