Tobacco Flavoring | Vanilla
Now Only $6.99
- Flavor your own tobacco leaf blend with custom flavorings to give them the the unique taste that you desire!
- Each flavoring comes pre-mixed and in 2 oz. spray bottle and is ready to apply directly to your tobacco.
Important Note: Tobacco flavorings contain only natural and artificial flavorings, purified water and propylene glycol ( USP ). Non-flavor Enhancers such as the Volume Enhancer/Reducer formulas also contain ethyl alcohol, citric acid and dextrose. These flavorings are made / sold for the sole purpose of flavoring dried tobacco, no other use intended. These flavorings are not manufactured by Wholeaf.
Instructions For Use:
- After your tobacco has properly dried and cured, you can remove stems and shred the tobacco into the size you will use when smoking.
- Place a pound of shredded tobacco into a large open tray and mist the tobacco with the flavoring while stirring the tobacco thoroughly until it absorbs. 2 ounces of our pre-mixed flavoring will flavor one pound of tobacco.
- After flavoring has been applied, cover the container for 3-4 hours to allow tobacco to fully absorb flavoring, then spread tobacco out on a table or shelf to dry. Stir the tobacco every 4 hours or so to facilitate drying.
- After 24 hours, tobacco should be ready to use. We recommend sampling a batch to insure that it has dried adequately, if it has not, allow to dry until burns evenly when lit.
Store bought tobacco that has been allowed to dry out and would no longer be smoke-able can be given new life simply by adding our flavorings, using the steps above.