Cigar Glue | 3 Varieties: Gum Arabic, No Acid / Pectin, Bermocoll
Click Here Purchase Cigar Glue: No Acid / Pectin – $3.99 / 1 ounce pouch
Click Here Purchase Cigar Glue: Gum Arabic – $3.99 / 1 ounce pouch
Click Here Purchase Cigar Glue: Bermocoll – $4.99 / 1 ounce pouch
Cigar glue is a difficult to find commodity that is not regularly available on the internet. Our friends at Leaf Only have formulated an adhesive cigar glue for all of your cigar rolling and sealing needs.
- 3 different kinds, experiment to see which one you prefer! [Non-acid Pectin, Gum Arabic and Bermocoll
- Bermocoll is the kind of cigar glue traditionally used by cigar rolling professionals.
- 100% naturally derived.
- Easy to mix, use, and roll.
- Just a finger dab is enough for one cigar. This one ounce package is enough to seal over 200 cigars.
- Instructions on mixing included. Basic cigar mixture is 1 part cigar glue powder and 2 parts water.
- Mix it to your own personal preference, it does not have to be exact!