Dark Air Cured Fronto [LL]
Now Only $16.99 / LB
These wrapper leaves are graded as 2LS, which means it is categorized as ‘binder’ leaf. It is still useful as grabba and for wraps. It has aged for over a year, which gives it a dark, mellow taste. The drawback of this grade of leaf are the minor damages in the leaves. It is a popular ‘Fronto leaf’ that can be found for sale at convenience stores in urban/metro areas.
- Dark air cured tobacco leaves are high quality & very similar to fronto leaves sold in the Caribbean.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto has a mild chocolate, but freshly green scent matching it’s natural aesthetic.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves are thick, easy to handle, and are great as “roll your own” tobacco.
- Fronto leaf tobacco is also widely known as ‘grabba leaf’, which typically has a very bold flavor profile.
- Despite the thickness and strength of this tobacco leaf, it burns evenly, tastes smooth and produces a clean ash.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto is for tobacco enthusiasts with an acquired taste.
* Dark Air Cured Fronto is unrefined, meaning that some leaves have imperfections such as holes, torn strips, and discolorations.
PREPARING THE LEAF FOR USE:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.
Interested in purchasing a quantity of Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf [LL] at the incredible prices listed below? Contact us to set up your order now.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING: