Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf [GR]
Now Only $24.99 / LB
Grown in America, Dark Air Cured Fronto (GR) leaves are most often used as a cigar wrapper, binder or filler. These leaves are smaller, darker and thicker in comparison to the 2013 Dark Air Cured (CLO). This variety of dark air cured fronto leaf is preferred in the Caribbean for use as ‘Grabba Leaf’. Fronto leaf can be found for sale at convenience stores in urban/metro areas and is enjoyed by various world cultures and regions.
- This Dark Air Cured Fronto has a mild chocolate, but freshly green scent matching it’s natural aesthetic.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves are thick, easy to handle, and are great as “roll your own” tobacco.
- Fronto leaf is also known as grabba leaf. It is famous for it’s strong / bold flavor profile.
- Despite the thickness and strength of this tobacco leaf, it burns evenly, tastes smooth and produces a clean ash.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto is for tobacco enthusiasts with an acquired taste.
* Dark Air Cured Fronto is unrefined, meaning that some leaves have imperfections such as holes, torn strips, and discolorations.
PREPARING THE LEAF FOR USE:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.
Interested in purchasing a quantity of Dark Air Cured Fronto [GR] leaf at the incredible prices listed below? Contact us to set up your order now.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING: