The Aged Dark Air Cured Fronto (S1)
Now Only $25.99 / LB
was $29.99 / LB
This particular Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf (S1) is aged to perfection, bringing out a dark chocolate taste/color. This selection of leaves are from crops that were planted in the 2008-2009 season.
- Aged Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves have a mild chocolate, but freshly green scent matching their natural aesthetic.
- Aged Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves are thick, easy to handle, and are great as “roll your own” tobacco.
- Fronto tobacco leaf, also known as grabba leaf, is renowned for it’s strong/bold smoke.
- Despite the thickness and strength of this tobacco leaf, it burns evenly, tastes smooth and produces a clean ash.
- Aged Dark Air Cured Fronto leaf is for tobacco enthusiasts with an acquired taste.
Preparing the leaf for use:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.
Interested in purchasing a quantity of Aged Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf (S1) at the incredible prices listed below? Contact us to set up your order today.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING:
|Now Only $19.99 -was $22.99 -Wholesale pricing for bulk purchases no longer available.|