Now Only $27.99 / LB
Approximate Leaf Dimensions: 17in x 9in
Approximate Leaves Per Pound: 90
Our Ecuadorian Seco Binder Leaf is basically the binder graded version of the Ecuadorian Seco Shade Wrapper. This leaf is thin, yet has a stretchy / elastic quality to it’s body.
This binder leaf has a medium-dark brown/red color, but it still shares a similar flavor to our Ecuadorian Seco Shade. This is an easy to use, high quality binder leaf for rolling Premium Cigars!
These Ecuadorian Seco Binder Tobacco Leaves are light, mild, thin, and smooth… and these cigar binder graded tobacco leaves are a joy to roll!
- These leaves are much larger than they look in the picture. It’s just that the hands are fanned out, so it creates the illusion of smaller bundles.
- Ecuadorian Seco Binder Leaf arrives tied in hands, ready to be processed like any binder grade leaf.
- These leaves are grown from the Habano 2000 seed.
- Be sure to use care when handling shade grown tobacco as it is more fragile than sun grown leaf (Maduro or Oscuro for example).
- Ecuadorian Shade Leaf is grown in a consistently cloudy environment in the hills of Ecuador. The clouds diffuse the light similar to the way a shade tent would be used to grow shade leaf in Connecticut… except it does it naturally!
Preparing the Ecuadorian Seco Binder Leaf for use:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.
Interested in purchasing a quantity of Ecuadorian Seco Binder Leaf at the incredible prices listed below?
Contact us to set up your order now.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING:
|Qty / LBS||Price|