Nicaraguan Seco Condega Long Filler Tobacco Leaf
Now Only $24.99 / LB
Our aged Nicaraguan Seco Condega Long Filler is used to hand roll many premium cigars that are available today.This tobacco filler leaf is grown in the region of Condega, Nicaragua.
The Nicaraguan Seco Condega is a leaf from the fourth or fifth priming, so as a result this Seco tobacco leaf is thinner than the ligero version. Which makes it interesting that it is actually grown from the same Criollo 98 seed.
- These are All Natural Tobacco Leaves for Cigar Fillers. Nicaraguan fillers are world famous for their incredible flavor.
- This tobacco’s home soil and climate creates a unique flavor and “kick” that many cigar smokers are familiar and have fallen in love with.
- Nicaraguan Seco Condega Long Fillers are always aged to perfection.
- Seco is the milder of the available cigar long filler leaves. Traditionally the seco is what makes up the body of the cigar because the leaves are smaller and thinner and can fit more in smaller area. Ligero tobacco is known for providing a ‘kick’ to your cigar blend.
- This tobacco leaf is grown from the Criollo 98 tobacco seed, which is from the area of Condega, Nicaragua.
- The region of Condega has more cloud cover and rockier soil than average than other tobacco growing regions. This leads to a thinner leaf and less potent flavor.
- The Nicaraguan Seco Condega has it’s place between the Esteli and Jalapa in strength. However these leaves are still packed with a classic Nicaraguan flavor and can be the perfect addition to your Nicaraguan ‘Puro’ cigar blend.
- Be sure to try leaf that is similar or blends with the Nicaraguan Seco Condega: Nicaraguan Ligero Condega, Dominican Seco Piloto Cubano, Dominican Ligero Piloto Cubano
Interested in purchasing a quantity of aged Nicaraguan Seco Condega Cigar Long Filler Tobacco Leaf at the incredible prices listed below? Contact us to set up your order now.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING: