Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf [CLO]
Now Only $23.99 / LB
Dark Air Cured Fronto [CLO] is most often used as a cigar wrapper, binder or filler. Non-cigar smokers enjoy this leaf for wrapper purposes. These leaves are larger, lighter and milder than the American grown version of this leaf (GR & ALO).Fronto leaf can be found for sale at convenience stores in urban/metro areas and is enjoyed by various world cultures and regions. Dark air cured tobacco leaves are high quality & very similar to fronto leaves being sold for wrapper use in the Caribbean.
- These Dark Air Cured Fronto leaves harvested fresh from the farm!
- Dark Air Cured Fronto has a mild chocolate, but freshly green scent matching it’s natural aesthetic.
- Fronto leaves are thick, easy to handle, and are great as “roll your own” tobacco.
- Fronto leaf is also often times called grabba leaf, which is famous for it’s strong / bold flavor profile.
- Despite the thickness and strength of this tobacco leaf, it burns evenly, tastes smooth and produces a clean ash.
- Dark Air Cured Fronto is for tobacco enthusiasts with an acquired taste.
* Dark Air Cured Fronto is unrefined, meaning that some leaves have imperfections such as holes, torn strips, and discolorations.
PREPARING THE LEAF FOR USE:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.
Interested in purchasing a quantity of Dark Air Cured Fronto Leaf [CLO] at the incredible prices listed below? Contact us at 1.802.776.8983 to set up your order today!
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING: