Nicaraguan Ligero Ometepe | Cigar Long Filler Leaf
Now Only $22.99 / LB
Nicaraguan Ligero Ometepe cigar filler leaf offers a uniquely distinct flavor and kick that is adored by cigar smokers globally. And it’s all thanks to Nicaragua’s one-of-a-kind soil and climate, that is responsible for producing a high level of quality and type of flavor. This Criollo 98 seed grown variety was grown in the Ometepe area of Nicaragua.
This fine tobacco leaf is grown in Nicaragua on the Island of Ometepe. Ometepe is a 107 square mile island which is known for its strong yet also sweet and earthy tasting tobacco. This tobacco leaf is grown in rich soil thanks to the two volcanos on the island: Madera and Conception.
- These are leaves from the last priming of the tobacco plant, so this Nicaraguan Ligero Ometepe tobacco leaf is just plain thicker and stronger than the lighter Nicaraguan Seco Esteli version.
- These are All Natural Tobacco Leaves for Cigar Fillers. Nicaraguan fillers are world famous for their incredible flavor.
- This tobacco’s home soil and climate creates a unique flavor and “kick” that many cigar smokers are familiar and have fallen in love with.
- Our Nicaraguan Ligero Ometepe Cigar Long Fillers are always aged to perfection.
- This kind of Nicaraguan tobacco is aged perfectly, and is stronger than it’s Nicaraguan Seco counterpart. Ligero tobacco is known for providing a ‘kick’ to your cigar blend.
- This tobacco leaf is grown from the Criollo 98 tobacco seed, which is from the area of Ometepe, Nicaragua.
- This Nicaraguan Ligero is grown high up in the valley, with rich black soil and a lot of sun, which results in a strong / thick leafed cigar filler tobacco!
- Be sure to try leaf that is similar or blends with this Ligero – Nicaraguan Tobacco: Nicaraguan Ligero Jalapa, Nicaraguan Seco Esteli
Interested in purchasing a quantity of aged Nicaraguan Ligero Ometepe Cigar Long Filler Tobacco Leaf at the incredible prices listed below? Contact us to set up your order now.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING: