Now Only $39.99 / LB
was $45.99 / LB
Ecuadorian Shade Leaf Wrapper…
is everything you could ever want from a shade leaf; mild, thin, and smooth! This strain is very similar to it’s shade leaf cousin: the Connecticut Wrapper, yet it is darker and thicker. It looks like a cross between Connecticut Shade leaf and Connecticut Havana leaf.
- Ecuadorian Shade Leaf Wrappers are heralded in the cigar manufacturing leaf as a premiere wrapper leaf.
- Light & Large, RYO smokers will be happy as these are very easy to roll with. The Ecuadorian Shade Leaf wrappers are much larger than they appear in the photos!
- Ecuadorian Shade Leaf arrives tied in hands, ready to be processed like any wrapper grade leaf.
- Be sure to use care when handling shade grown tobacco as it is more fragile than sun grown leaf (Maduro or Oscuro for example).
- Ecuadorian Shade Leaf is grown in a consistently cloudy environment in the hills of Ecuador. The clouds diffuse the light similar to the way a shade tent would be used to grow shade leaf in Connecticut… except it does it naturally!
Preparing the Ecuadorian Shade Leaf Wrapper for use:
Our whole leaf tobacco always arrives fresh, but it helps to know how to handle it upon receipt of shipment. To learn more watch our complete video tutorial about Handling & Storage of Whole Leaf Tobacco.
Interested in purchasing a quantity of Ecuadorian Shade Leaf Wrapper at the incredible prices listed below?
Contact us to set up your order now.
EXAMPLE TIERED PRICING: